About the Department
The department of Biomedical Engineering was established in the year 2019.The importance of education lies in translating opportunities into experiences of empowerment, in transcending 'what is' to 'what can be' and transforming limitations into limitless learning.The department constitutes skilled faculty professionals with high academic records. Biochemistry & Human Physiology Laboratory, Pathology and Microbiology Laboratory, Biomedical Instrumentation Laboratory, Digital Signal Processing Laboratory, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Equipments laboratory were constructed with higher end laboratory equipments and best infrastructure facilities which influences the learning abilities of the students.Apart from the regular curriculum and clinical program the knowledge of students are enriched by special lecture series by eminent doctors from the hospital and they learn skills of usage, service and repair the medical equipments in the hospital.
Long Term Goals
- Contribution towards PG Programmes & Research activities
- To Establish an R & D Centre focusing on "Emerging fields of Biomedical Engineering"
- Promote interaction and collaboration with Industry, Hospitals and Reputed Foreign Universities
- Facilitation to establish development Centers of various reputed industries at our department
- Signing of MoUs with leading Biomedical Industries to develop innovative products.
Short Term Goals
- Secure more university ranks within top 10 positions
- Achieve more than 85% results & 90% Placements in core industries
- Get 75% students admission with the academic score of 80%
- Motivate students to pursue higher studies in premier Institutions
- Collaborate with more industries